Monday, November 18, 2013

I Physically Cannot Wait




After winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen returns home to District 12 along with fellow victor Peeta Mellark. Shortly after returning home, they must embark on a "Victory Tour" of the districts to celebrate their win, leaving behind their close friends and family again. But little do they know they will have to go back into the arena with the past winners. On the day of the Victory Tour, President Snow threatens Katniss' best friend and pretend cousin, Gale Hawthorne, outraged after she and Peeta broke the rules of the 74th Hunger Games that allowed them both to win. During the tour, Katniss senses that a rebellion is brewing in the districts, but the Capitol is still firmly in control as Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games, known as a Quarter Quell, an event taking place every 25 years – a competition that could change Panem forever.

In this Hunger Games, the tributes will be reaped from the existing pool of victors, making all the other Games look like child's play. As Peeta and Katniss end up in the arena again (as the only victors of District 12 with the exception of Haymitch), this time surrounded by experienced and vicious victors, President Snow is determined to eliminate them and destroy the rays of hope and the sparks of rebellions brewing up in the Districts. Now Katniss and Peeta must do whatever it takes to defeat their foes and come out on top once again and ignite the flames of rebellion in Panem.




I'm sorry, really, I just couldn't help myself! It's pretty obvious by now, how much I love the Hunger Games, and for those of you reading this who don't, though I can't imagine there are many, you'll just have to stick it through my Hunger Games-related posts!

Okay, so I think I mentioned already that I'm going to the midnight screening of Catching Fire, which is part of a double bill, with the first movie at half nine. Two days to go, and I just seem to be losing the run of myself! For example, instead of doing homework for the past hour or two, I, instead, chose to begin my three day-long obsession until the film comes out midnight 20th.

So, I was watching Jimmy Fallon videos on Youtube right, part of my daily youtube routine, and Jenna Malone, the actress playing Johanna, was on the show. I guess because she was promoting the movie, they showed this clip and I just, almost died..


(skip to 2:50 for clip)

It's so short but it's new and to reiterate, I just, almost died! Made me even more excited! I think it's only fair that, since I'm presently mentally breaking down with the excitement, that I should help kickstart all your obsessions too right? Haha
Well try this on for size..



Those promotional posters just get me all the time! But does it cut it for you? No huh? What about this?




If you don't fangender(?) over that then I'm afraid I don't consider you a true fan man! The more mature cast, I don't know, it kinda makes the whole movie even more interesting!
And finally, you might have already seen this, but before today I hadn't, so here's the final trailer for Catching Fire. Try not to soil yourself in any way..



To a lot of you I might seem to be over-exaggerating, but believe me when I say I feel as if I physically cannot wait for this movie! It looks spectacular!



No comments:

Post a Comment