Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 13: 20 Books! 20 Words!

Hey guys!

Alright so I've been a bit lazy today, but I'm justifying it with the fact that it's Friday and I'm absolutely knackered as a result of my exams! Haha
Anyway, I just saw a video on Youtube, where this guy, Jeremy describes twenty books in twenty words, and I loved it! It's almost a lazy way of reviewing twenty books, perfectly suited to my current mood! Haha

Let's get started, shall we?









Creative






















Other-worldy

















Divine





















Vivid



















Inventive




















Intense




















Lively





















Phenomenal




















Enchanting









Captivating








Passionate









Charming








Surreal











Sensational









Magical









Riveting








Extraordinary










Impressive








Compelling










Exceptional

Well that wasn't as easy as I thought! You'll have to excuse my repeating myself in different ways haha!
I don't know if this is a tag, so I'll just end by challenging you all to give it a go, and I'll see you tomorrow with day 14! (Wow we're already halfway through Blogmas!)



No comments:

Post a Comment