Sunday, December 15, 2013

Feature And Follow Friday #1



Alright guys, I know it isn't Friday, but it took me a while to actually understand how the whole feature and follow Friday thing works! Haha

So this is a blog hop, which basically means, if my understanding is correct, that it's a way to find and follow new blogs! I also  understand that there are a few 'Feature Follow's, but this particular one is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs to get more info on the feature follow! If you're participating, and actually want to follow my blog, because you're just so awesome like that, just become a member of my blog in the little sidebar GFC thing! Haha




Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Handsell that book to us - even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, done have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random).





It's been a while since I've seen this cover haha. I read it a little over two years ago and even though it came across as another YA vampire lovestory, it was actually really interesting. I vaguely remember the plot, but this girl, Quincie, has been turned into a vampire, or 'blessed' by evil Bradley Sanguini and her life is turned upside down as a result.

I haven't actually reviewed this, because I didn't fancy a re-read too much, but I did enjoy parts of the book. For one, the shifters in the story aren't just werewolves, there are actually various other type of 'were' people, which is unique to this novel. Also, if you're not into the whole mushy love stories, this gory and spicy love affair will hit the spot!







Oh and by the way, this won't be counted as today's blogmas post, I just wanted to join in and meet a few other bloggers! Leave a comment saying hey or something, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Until later today, probably..


No comments:

Post a Comment